On November 16, COTHA is hosting an amazing opportunity for women to fellowship and talk about their faith. The mornig begins with The Steel Magnolias performing A Garden Gathering Bloom Where You Are! After lunch several of the woman will lead a workshop on writing your faith story. Over the next few weeks, I will be posting these stories to inspire others to spend more time with God.
- What was your early spiritual background and how did it affect you as you grew up – your feelings, attitudes, actions, and relationships?
- What caused you to begin to consider following Christ?
- What realization did you come to that finally motivated you to receive Christ?
- Specifically, how did you receive Christ?
- How did your life begin to change after you trusted Christ?
- What other benefits have you experienced since becoming a Christian?