School is almost out and I know a lot of you will be looking for fun things to do with your kiddos this summer. I have put together a list of my family's top five must do things for the summer.
- Midweek trip to Austin. Now we often go to Austin because my family lives in Austin, but there is so much to see and do in Austin. Plus how can you beat the beauty of the hill country.
- Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Ranch in San Antonio. The Caverns are beautiful inside. A great walking tour. At the Wildlife Ranch the animals come right up to you car and you can feed them.
- The Blue Bell Ice Creamery in Brenham. A great way to see how they make Blue Bell Ice Cream and a great way to cool off on a hot summer day. Everyone gets an ice cream treat at the end of the tour.
- Day trip to Galveston with a day at Schlitterbahn Galveston Water Park, Moody Gardens, or just going to the beach and checking out The Strand.
- Water Day with many activities such as water balloon fights, water gun fights, or maybe just a day at the pool with your favorite picnic lunch and plenty of sunscreen.