Just to review the entire Christmas Shopping process:
1) Stress over getting a gift for person X.
2) Panic and then give in to the pressure of the season.
3) Buy something for most of those that you really would probably not want for yourself (Think Fruit Cake.)
4) Make sure the item is returnable.
5) Hope that they purchased you a gift (Yes you really secretly wanted one :)
6) Purchase “Extra/ Spare” girts for those surprise gifting from the fringe of you friends.
7) Gift said present.
8) Get a 10 second - Thanks you and possibly a hug.
10) Pay for the gifts for the next few months as your Credit Cards come due.
Not necessarily a great process :(
As we celebrate this season of the birth of the Messiah lets look at God’s gifting process:
1) Create Paradise
2) Man rejects and causes separation because Man does not want to live in Paradise
3) Create system to reconnect Man with God, through the gift of His Son……
If you ask me, I like God’s Present :)